- The Polish Bank Association (“ZBP“), the publisher of the Polish API Standard Website (“Website“), attaches particular importance to the protection of privacy of persons using the Website (“User“) and to the security of processing and use of their personal data.
Personal data of Website Users
- The Website shall automatically collect information regarding the IP addresses of Website Users and persons using services provided on the Website. Such information shall be stored and processed by ZPB, which shall take appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law.
- Information regarding the IP of Users may be only provided to:
- authorised state authorities at their request, for the purposes of their investigations,
- or third parties on the basis of decisions of state authorities.
- Users shall use services provided on the Website anonymously. The Website shall not process any data concerning Users other than the data specified in Section 2 above. In particular, it shall not possess any data allowing for a direct identification of Users’ personal data, have no actual ability to determine Users’ identities in an indirect way and shall not take any steps in order to identify Users.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 4 above, data concerning Users may become personal data at the stage of considering a complaint, if the complaint contains personal data of the User lodging it, its consideration requires the undertaking of investigative activities using the data referred to in Section 2 above and the User lodging the complaint provides information that enables finding it and assigning it to that User. The processing of personal data shall be carried out according to the rules laid down in the following document: Regulations for the Use of the Polish API Standard Website managed by the Polish Bank Association, available <here>.
Policy with regard to cookies
- Cookies are used to maintain proper information exchange between the server and the web browser and, thus, to ensure proper display of the Website content. They are also used to provide statistical data on Users’ traffic and their use of the Website. The purpose of cookies is not to obtain any information about Website Users.
- The Website uses two types of cookies, i.e.:
- session files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and the application or turning off the web browser;
- permanent files stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The User may object to the placement of cookies on his computer and may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in his or her web browser, which shall not prevent the use of the Website.
- The content of the message displayed to the User after his or her first entry on the polishapi.org website shall be as follows:
[if the OK button is selected, the message will be closed and will not be displayed during subsequent visits to the website]