Open Banking Europe is an initiative developed by PRETA, EBA Clearing’s subsidiary created in 2013 to develop and innovate market competitive services in digital payment and identity solutions.
Open Banking Europe provides :
- A central repository of information relating to Access to Account.
- Holistic overview of how the internal and external elements of an Open Banking project fit together.
- Expertise on how national regulatory data can be used between and across countries for Access to Account.
- Essential directory services needed to check regulatory information.
- Essential directory services needed to exchange operational information.